Well, apart from watching all the Thai soaps, I am doing some work too. :) I have been working as a waitress in a Thai restaurant for almost 4 months now and also helping my sister out at a Sunday market every week.
Last Saturday, there is a gay festival here in Seattle and we had our booth set up one extra day for selling handmade jewellery and some stuff I brought from Thailand. The festival was full of interesting people and naked ones too. ;) Although, it wasn't so crowded as expected, it was fun watching all those peeps walking around in such interesting outfits. Some of them looked really weird but they are all nice. I like them. :)
For anyone who is wondering or interested in what we are selling......please check out our web sites at http://www.etcthai.com/ and http://www.vassap.com/. Enjoy!!!
1 comment:
Hey Pookie!
I didn't know you had a blog!!!
Good to see you are putting your market skills to good use ;) can't escape hey?? or maybe you can't escape the naked bodies ... heheheh
Say hi to Paan... the stuff looks very colourful!
Miss you ja!
Post a Comment